Pages

Friday, 14 April 2017

Sugar Rush

The grandies will be going on an Easter Egg hunt tomorrow at a local school.  Grandma and Grandpa will take them.  Lots and lots of candy.  YAY
On Monday the grandies will be coming here with their Momma  and there will be (can you guess) lots and lots of candy.  Candy in their Easter gift boxes, candy sitting out in dishes (which will go home with them).  There will be ice cream and cake.  There will be two hyper kids going home with their parents.  Grandma and Grandpa will take a nice nap after they leave.  The Momma will not be so lucky.  Hey...every once in a while it's nice to get even with your kids.

6 comments:

  1. Getting even with your kids, a treasured tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspect your nap will be very welcome. Some days revenge tastes sweeter than candy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I have the song "Candy Man" in my head. I did treasure hunts for my kids when they were small, but we never went overboard with amounts. Even the grandparents only gave them one Easter Egg each. When my grandchildren were small I continued with the one Easter Egg each tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! It's Easter ... well it was!
    Hope you had a good one.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to know someone else is out there. Please leave me a comment...pretty please.