Pages

Thursday, 18 May 2017

A Long Weekend Ahead

We hare having some decent weather here in Southwestern Ontario Canada.  It's about bloody time.  Because it is lovely and I wish to spend as much time as possible outside in it even if I do sneeze myself right off my feet....because it is a long weekend coming up....because the kidlets will be coming and I have preparations to make....I will be AWOL once again until Monday and Poetry Monday.  Have a fantabulous long weekend if you celebrate such in your area of the world...enjoy the weather if you are having good weather.....relax......have fun.

9 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend, looking forward to your return on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful weekend with family, Delores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful, wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your family! Your area does deserve some good weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our weather is alternating between sunny and cool or cloudy and cool, both are perfectly satisfactory in my opinion. Night times are downright chilly, almost to the point of being frosty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Delores,

    Wishing you a most pleasant long weekend with the kidlets. Perhaps, rather surprisingly, Queen Victoria's birthday is not a holiday in the UK.

    Gary, over here in England and enjoying the tropical weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've seen the last of our long weekends for a while. We were inundated with them there for a while!

    I hope you had an enjoyable weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your weekend was brilliant!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to know someone else is out there. Please leave me a comment...pretty please.